Last week as part of the CLA webinar series we met up with 5 school leaders who chatted about why being connected provides them with such powerful professional learning.
Here is the Wakelet of the twitter back channel. Why not have a listen to the Webinar on the VLN and join in the conversation by posting your comments and answers to the questions posed to our panellists?
- What does a “connected leader” look like?
- How would you encourage a reluctant teacher/ leader to get connected?
- In your role as a connected leader, what do you do to support/model/advocate/facilitate e-learning?
- What attributes do you think you need most, to make this role successful?
- As ‘time poor” senior leader, “What’s in it for me”